Sunday, September 12, 2010

Cubism Continued

As I continue working in model and exploring the cubist painting, it continually gets difficult to define space as well as the objects.  Working with my one diorama model however is enjoyable as I create a 3D puzzle out of the painting.  It gets frustrating at times and does bring some head aches.  I hope that once this model is complete i will be able to better understand the space and objects allowing me to further explore my other models and eventually layer the space and apply a layer to each piece of the painting.  It is my first real exploration in cubism and has enabled me to see more in cubist paintings than I previously did.  I am planning on posting pictures of my models once i come across a digital camera though which will be soon hopefully.

1 comment: